send ___ to me in ___ sec

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 24 13:07:01 EDT 2002

Dave Cragg <dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk> wrote:

> If the handler for the sent message is on the deleted card, then how
> does it run if the card has been deleted?

I made the assumption that the handler being called referenced a
background field, so it would still be available (a common scenario when
updating a field list.) If "deleteCard" works the way it does in
HyperCard, then I would expect an error if the script was referring to a
card field, since as you say, the containing card would be gone.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com