Simple scripts samples?

patrick leroul patleroul at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 22 16:41:03 EDT 2002

Hello everyone,

As a school teacher I am new to the concept of script writing, but I already
have both hands in the grease up to the elbows. Revolution allows me to
create simple but great programs for my students.
Evidently, the early stages of script writing it is still the main problem
to overcome and my question is this one:
Would someone know where I could find a collection of already made up active
scripts in Revolution format? I’m speaking of simple stacks, illustrating
one function at a time, that would available for download to observe/edit. I
know one can already find such demo stacks for HyperCard. I have not tried
yet to import from this format: would this rather be the way to go?

Many thanks to the Revolution developer/support teams as well to all
helpers.

patleroul at hotmail.com