arrays (again)

Tariel Gogoberidze PMDA at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 20 17:40:00 EDT 2002

>From: yves COPPE <yvescoppe at skynet.be>
<Subject: Re: arrays (again)

<No,
<I'm asking how to get your above script line from the custom property
<called cData.

<My last line of script is now  :
<set the customProperties["cData"] of stack "arraystest" to myData
<how can I get from the newly created customProperty an element of the
<array "cData"

<It's a multidimensionnal array and I like the following element :
<"student","Name","3" : --data called from the custom "cdata" ?

Sorry, I misunderstood you. If I  follow you this time then use...

on mouseUp
  put  the short name of this stack into MYstackName
  put the cData ["student","name","3"] of stack MYstackName
end mouseUp

Best regards
Tariel Gogoberidze