Quotes Required Around Keys in 2 Dimensional Arrays?

Shao Sean shaosean at unitz.ca
Sun Apr 14 20:50:01 EDT 2002

* multi-dimension array are weird, especially when you're trying to loop
through them
* i haven't successfully been able to pass an array as a parameter to a
function/handler (if someone has, please let me know how)

after those i really haven't even touched arrays until yesterday for the
project we're working on, but the array is a simple one-dimension array, but
there is one piece of the puzzle where passing multi-dimension arrays would
be very handy..