Rev Classic Crashing

Marian.Petrides at sm13.texas.rr.com Marian.Petrides at sm13.texas.rr.com
Sun Apr 14 04:51:01 EDT 2002

FWIW, in retrospect I had a similar problem going from 1.0 on MAC to 1.1
(not 1.1.1) on PC.  I think I also emailed the file to myself, although
I might have sneaker-netted it using a floppy disk.  For me, the problem
came when I tried to change fonts.

Alas, I can not recall any other details, nor can I recall how I
eventually fixed the problem--although I suspect I just went back to v
1.0 on the PC side.

I guess my point is that this may be a problem related to going from one
platform to another at the same time as going from 1.0 to 1.1.   Just a
thought...

Marian