Jeanne...revAppVersion doesn't work?

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Fri Apr 5 03:40:01 EST 2002

At 12:58 AM -0800 4/5/2002, Chipp Walters wrote:
>put the revAppVersion throws an error. Is there anyway else to find out
>which version you're running???

It's a library command, so it doesn't support the "the" syntax. Try
  put revAppVersion()
- that should work. (The About box does show the current version, although
it's kind of easy to miss - it's in the top left corner.)

>Also, I hate to be a crab about it...but the help files still have the
>problem with apostrophe's on Windows.

I'm not seeing this on Windows with 1.1.1 here - checked the See Also
lists, the Development Guide listing, the Troubleshooting listing, and a
few other random places. Can you be more specific about where you're seeing
apostrophe problems so I can reproduce them?

(And yes, there's conversion code in there, of course.)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!