Jeanne...revAppVersion doesn't work?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Apr 5 02:59:01 EST 2002

put the revAppVersion throws an error. Is there anyway else to find out
which version you're running???

(Seems like an about box should do the trick?)

Also, I hate to be a crab about it...but the help files still have the
problem with apostrophe's on Windows. I know it's created for Macs, but
can't someone figure out how to automatically convert the apostrophe's for
windows? It kills all the links to help troubleshooter files.

something like...

set all the help stacks to macToISO(all the help stacks)

-Chipp