What software have you created?

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Thu Apr 4 05:48:01 EST 2002

Dear All,

Runtime is currently looking at ways to showcase products developed by
Revolution in our promotional materials. Typically this would take the form
of a brochure in which we would display a screen shot of your product and
possibly a short description. In all cases we would acknowledge that the
product was written by a third party.

If you feel your product would be suitable for inclusion in a brochure or
other materials please get in touch with me. In addition if there are any
particular aspects you think look especially interesting please also send
me a screenshot of that feature.

Thank you for your assistance.

Kind regards,

Rod McCall

PS. I will be off late next week for a few weeks to complete my PhD so
please accept my apologies for any delay in replies.

Rod McCall
Runtime Revolution Ltd <www.runrev.com>
91 Hanover Street, Edinburgh,  EH2 1DJ, UK
tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165 fax: +44 (0) 131 718 4334
"Power to the Developer" (Mac/Windows/Linux/Unix)
Free trial download available.