[Use-revolution] Re: Dead rev stack

Mark MacKenzie (Shaw) markmac at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 23 18:53:01 EST 2001

Interesting that you should write about this at this moment.

I have what I think is a similar problem which began last evening.  I am
running development on a PC WinME.

I would like to know the answers to your questions my self.

When this kind of thing happens in iShell we can open the .k files in a word
process and hunt down the codes involved and hopefully get a working program
back which can then be built back.

I guess we need a "Road Map" on what to look for when using a text editor to
look at the .rev stacks.  Something to help us separate out sub-stacks into
either editable projects for error trapping or in a "limb lopping off"
operation to pare the error causing stacks from the main stack so that we
can begin the recovery process.

Maybe we can use the debug abilities of Rev to run defective stacks in a
command line like atmosphere.  This may already exist and I just haven't got
familiar with it.

Regards Mark MacKenzie