Distribution builder (1.1): folding stacks into mainfile?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Tue Dec 18 15:58:01 EST 2001

For the first time since starting with Revolution, I just tried to make a
standalone involving stacks from more than one stack file.  I expected that
they would be built into a single standalone, but they weren't - on Windows,
the distribution builder gave me a standalone plus a stack file; on Mac, a
standalone and two stack files (i assume that the second is just a bug).

Have I missed the handy option somewhere?  Or is this just a bug in the 1.1
Distribution Builder? Or is this a non-feature?  I can't see why it
shouldn't be supported, given that I can use the Stack Mover in the App
Overview to make a main stack from one file into a substack of another.

TIA,

  Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
  Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
  http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866