Accept Drag And Drop in Finder

Rolf Kocherhans rolfk at vetvir.unizh.ch
Mon Dec 17 07:42:01 EST 2001

I made an Application which is using the built in Compress function.
I want to be able to Drag and Drop revStacks onto my Application and it
should compress the dropped files.

I am finished with the code so there is no problem, but I need
to figure out how my Compiled Application accepts Revolution documents
dropped onto it in MacOS9 and in MacOSX.

I compared BNDL, FREF, and ICON resources of a freshly Compiled
Stack with the same Recourses in Revolution and found no difference, but
Revolution accepts revStacks and my Applictaion does not !

Can anyone help me ?

Cheers
Rolf