Error when using Scroll Bars

David Burgun dburgun at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 4 14:19:01 EST 2001

Hi,

I just downloaded the trial version of Revolution and was playing
around. The first thing I did was to create a Scroll Bar. It
defaulted to Horizontal, I double-clicked it, selected "Scroll Bar"
Tab and then selected "Vertical" which produced the following error
message:

  * There was an Execution Error at 12:56:20 PM
Error description:  Chunk: can't select object that isn't open
Revolution User Interface Error: Object: card id 1002 of stack
"revErrorDisplay" of stack "/YouthfulIndiscretion/Desktop
Folder/Revolution 1.1 Classic/license.rev"
select line 1 to 7 of fld "error"
Value: openCard

Should I be worried? Is the software still usable? Is there an update?

Help!!

Thanks in Advance
Dave