"Put URL" Progress?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Jun 27 01:12:00 EDT 2003

Hi Scott,

It seems to me that the PUT URL is by nature a blocking command, and
therefore not able to be 'multi-tasked'. In otherwords, the handler stops
and waits for a result before proceeding. You might check with Dave on this,
but my thinking is 'not possible in libURL' -- course I could be wrong.

Of course, you could 'roll your own' if you wanted to.

-Chipp