metacard bug?

eric.allen.engle at justice.com eric.allen.engle at justice.com
Fri Jun 13 18:35:00 EDT 2003

I have a question - I'm behind a firewall (which I
suspect of being dodgy - it often drops my AIM
client...). And metacard is crashing and behaving
oddly. I thought "must be because of my having played
with the home stack - ok, download clean copy of
metacard" - but the problem did not go away.

Specifically MC "freezes" when I try to use the help
documentations hyperlinks. It also sometimes does not
react to metacard menubar commands.

Anyway can someone confirm whether this could be caused
by
1) dodgy firewall or
2) dodgy windows 98 network.

I'm going to try rebooting completely unnetworked and
see what happens. But someone once suggested it might
be due to memory leaks - which is something I know
nothing about.

TIA

My Home Page with free online legal information
Page perso avec liens juridiques

http://www.lexnet.bravepages.com/ind.htm