TabStops

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jun 5 18:09:01 EDT 2003

Many months ago I seem to recall a discussion taking place about tabstops
and tab alignment.  With MC2.5 there's doesn't appear to have been any
change to the tabstops property and I'm wondering if one solution might be
to use left, right and center as modifiers for the numerical parameters, to
stay in keeping with text alignment.  For example:

 set the tabStops of fld 1 to 50left,100right,250center

Maybe one could abbreviate the modifiers with L/R/C:

 set the tabStops of fld 1 to L50,R100,C250

Or did I just miss something in a ReadMe?...

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design