Option button oddity

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Thu Jun 5 16:26:00 EDT 2003

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Shari <gypsyware at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I've encountered an oddity with an option button.
>
> The button has 7 lines of choices - always.  This never varies.
> Though the text of the choices do change.
>
> On openCard, it takes the contents of a field, which is the current 7
> choices, and puts it in the button.
>
> Most of the time, the button works fine.  But every so often, when
> you click on the button, it only shows 5 choices, with a scrollbar to
> get to the other 2, and clicking on the scrollbar either doesn't
> work, or produces an error.  The button almost looks like a field
> with the scrollbar, instead of an option button.  If you leave the
> card and come back, sometimes it will go back to the way it should be.
>
> Has anyone encountered this?  Is there a fix?
>
> Shari C

 I have encountered this only once:

The option button "Stack Name" of the Metacard "Control Browser" has such a limitation, because the limitation is scripted in the "MC Stack Menu" substack that is attached to the option button.

Otherwise I cannot imagine why such a limitation should occur.

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke