Compiling externals on Mac with Code Warrior

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Thu Jun 5 05:26:50 EDT 2003

I managed to compile an external into a CODE
ressource and place it into mchelp.mc, just as
indicated in the ReadMe file under system 9.

So I'm happy, but still have a practical question
though : if I modify the C source code and
recompile it, it seems that Code Warrior refuses
to simply replace the CODE ressource in mchelp.mc
and crashes. I if remove the ressource with ResEdit
before re-compiling, it works.
Do I have to remove the CODE with ResEdit before
every new compilation ?
I can do it, but it looks like a real waste of time...
Is there a more easy way to develop an external and
test it ?

Thanks,
JB