Resetting ids

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Fri Sep 27 04:24:53 EDT 2024

Hi list,

I have a script that creates various controls on the fly
and then groups some of them for a rather sophisticated layout.
As I had to make many tests, modify my script many times
and save the stack each time, the ids of the controls now
reach astronomical values (above 400000).
Is there a way to reset the ids to minimum values before
building the final standalone, or will they be reset
automatically when the standalone is built ?
My fear is that, when running the standalone, new created
controls ids will get even greater values and might
finally reach a maximum...

Thank you in advance.
jbv