somehow OT, but somehow not - no price information

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Thu May 23 13:04:15 EDT 2024

Yikes, I agree this is really not a good turn. I usually see this stuff on stuff marketed to high end firms where price is not much of a factor.

Having been an evangelist for Livecode thru all its evolution all the way back to MetaCard days (over three decades), I’m afraid I will not be pointing people there will glee now. This is just a very bad move in my opinion. Sad to see this turn.

Jeff Reynolds