somehow OT, but somehow not - no price information anymore on Livecode website

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu May 23 12:09:57 EDT 2024

Pricing still seems to be available for Student and Educational plans:

For example, at https://livecode.com/education-plans/ under the "Buy a
LiveCode Subscription" there is a link for "View Pricing Options"
(https://livecode.com/education-plans/#pricingoptions)

It is just Pros & Business they are looking to quote for, which is a
change for those plans from just showing the pricing.