Saving data in standalone

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue May 21 23:13:14 EDT 2024

Hey Bob, I just tested it and it captured the controls and properties and
custom property sets ....it would take extra work to "restore" a datagrid,
because we have to package the template stack...... but i think it will
work.  Unless there is a property that the datagrid control has that is
unique to it and is not captured.  I can see the hierarchy of controls
...etc.

PM me I can send you the stack if you want to take a look

On Tue, May 21, 2024 at 11:06 AM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <