Saving data in standalone

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue May 21 11:05:30 EDT 2024

Including datagrids? I have a save and restore method for Datagrids, but I don’t think I back up ALL the properties, just the critical ones.

Bob S

On May 20, 2024, at 5:58 PM, Tom Glod via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

I have a plugin that is not complete which can save livecode groups and all
of their properties, custom properties and scripts.  If you'd like I'll
send you some of the code. PM me.
Should be super easy to find the code u need, and then inverse it.
If you did that it would help me complete the plugin and I could release it.

On Thu, May 16, 2024 at 8:05 PM Mike Kerner via use-livecode <