Snapshot question

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jun 4 14:48:12 EDT 2024

Craig wrote:
> The docs must be wrong. I just tested with all seven of the graphic
> options in the tools palette, and they all rotate just fine.

I'd guess that Dictionary entry was written before July 7, 2007.

In the revcommonlibrary script you'll find the revRotatePoly command on lines 496 thru 532, with the comment block above it noting the date it was added.

On line 506 it gets the EFFECTIVE points for any graphic styles that doesn't innately have a points property.

On line 525 it changes the style of the target graphic object to polygon if needed.

Those two changes are not present in the older revRotatePolygonOld command listed just below it.

--
Richard Gaskin
FourthWorld.com