LiveCode on Social Media

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jun 3 19:22:04 EDT 2024

For LC support nothing beats this use-list and the LC Forums, but for spreading the word about LC and the cool stuff you're making with it nothing beat social media.

Two of the largest social media discussion groups for LC are:

LinkedIn: "LiveCode Developers"
Best social media platform for professional interests
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/50811/

Facebook: "LiveCode Users"
One of the biggest platforms for general audiences
https://www.facebook.com/groups/livecodeusers

Is there a third I should include there?

If you use those platforms please consider joining the LC groups. The more active discussion that takes place there, the more newcomers may be introduced to the language we love.

--
Richard Gaskin
FourthWorld.com