Proposed update to datagrid library

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jul 31 16:34:41 EDT 2024

Not nearly as sexy, but it does what I need it to.

getProp dgNextIndex [tIndex]
   put the dgIndexes of me into tIndexes
   put itemOffset(tIndex, tIndexes) into tItem

   if tItem = the the number of items of tIndexes then
      put item tItem of tIndexes into tIndex
   else
      put item tItem +1 of tIndexes into tIndex
   end if

   return tIndex
end dgNextIndex

getProp dgPrevIndex [tIndex]
   put the dgIndexes of me into tIndexes
   put itemOffset(tIndex, tIndexes) into tItem

   if tItem = 1 then
      put item tItem of tIndexes into tIndex
   else
      put item tItem -1 of tIndexes into tIndex
   end if

   return tIndex
end dgPrevIndex