Livecode Future

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Mon Jul 29 08:28:29 EDT 2024

The charge is not per app, it is per user. You can supply as many apps as you like to any licensed user. I'm sorry if you think LiveCode isn't suitable for your needs. As an existing customer I invite you to contact support directly.

Kind regards,

Kevin

In my current role at the new company, I've developed several small
applications using LiveCode for internal use: a client onboarding form,
a workflow management app for our printers, and a folder encryption
tool. These are small utilities, and it wouldn't be feasible for each
user to pay $150 per app, resulting in $450 per employee.