Livecode Future

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 26 13:03:56 EDT 2024

FWIW, i was thinking about an example of a competing product, and its
pricing.
here's xojo's "buy" url: https://xojo.com/store/
these are annual prices. it's actually a little less expensive than i would
have guessed, but it is what it is.

On Fri, Jul 26, 2024 at 12:05 PM Heriberto Torrado via use-livecode <

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."