I seem to have missed something

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jul 26 11:07:27 EDT 2024

According to the CEO of Livecode, my scenario DOES qualify as a commercial app, hence my consternation. I will have to pay 3 times what I currently pay now for a license just to maintain status quo, and expanding the number of users of my app is completely out of the question since I pay for the license myself.

Bob S