Livecode Future

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 26 10:53:42 EDT 2024

after the emails from kevin and heather, this morning, here's hoping we get
a discussion of a more typical/traditional corporate app dev tier, because
that's what lc is. it's not a db server. it's not an application server,
it's a app dev tool, for building standalone, single-threaded, engined
binaries.

On Thu, Jul 25, 2024 at 8:30 PM Heriberto Torrado via use-livecode <

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."