Concerning your licensing questions and contacting support

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Fri Jul 26 07:56:06 EDT 2024

Dear All,

Just to add to what Kevin said in his email - if you have specific licensing questions about your particular position, please do email support. If you've already emailed support - thank you, you've done the right thing. Please be patient as we work our way through the large volume of mail received. We will get to you, just as soon as we can. I would ask, please don't resend your email if we haven't yet replied. This just makes the queue even longer and slower to get through. If you got the support autoreply, we got your ticket. Furthermore... please don't email my personal email instead of support at livecode.com. It will delay your answer rather than speeding it up and you do run the risk of it drowning altogether. I do my best to rescue items sent to my personal inbox and forward them to support, but due to the very large volume in that inbox, things can get missed when I'm very busy.

Warmest regards to all,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager