I seem to have missed something

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Fri Jul 26 07:00:12 EDT 2024

Colin,

I get that the new model is a disappointment and may not work for you. And I'm sorry about that. We are still considering the question you raised about using the platform alongside Power Apps and whether or not there should be any changes to the model at scale for those not using our data back end.

Making changes is hard. We have to make changes in order to have a solid future, there is no other option for us.

While I appreciate your feedback and I appreciate you have reasons to be disappointed, as this is a public post I need to correct the record. The price you just posted for that number of users is wildly inaccurate (we did quote you the correct price when I met with you).

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com <mailto:kevin at livecode.com>
LiveCode: Build Amazing Things