I seem to have missed something

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jul 25 19:46:09 EDT 2024

But the primary app I developed IS commercial by their definition.

Bob S

On Jul 25, 2024, at 4:29 PM, matthias rebbe via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

First of all, it's 3 years not 2. ;)

I am in the same boat regarding the utility apps to make life and jobs of family members and colleagues easier.
Over the years I've created plenty of them and I am sure some of them need to be maintained in the future.
Sometimes I even cannot remember an app when people tell me that they still use it. ;)

The new licenses allow to create free apps as long as they are not used commercially.