Livecode Future - LiveCode Addons

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Thu Jul 25 05:28:34 EDT 2024

No.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Build Amazing Things

On 25/07/2024, 05:08, "use-livecode on behalf of Curry Kenworthy via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com> on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

Do we need to make application payments for LiveCode Addons?

Hopefully no -

Addons work on LC Classic too, so tracking doesn't seem plausible to me.
If Addons even count as 'Apps'.

Nor is paying both 'Internal' and 'for Sale' affordable for an LiveCode
consultant who does LC work and makes Addons.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Radically Innovative Christian LiveCode Development
"PASSION for Elegant, Efficient Code!"
https://livecodeconsulting.com/ <https://livecodeconsulting.com/>