I seem to have missed something

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Thu Jul 25 03:53:40 EDT 2024

Access to Classic and older builds continues to be included in the Create license. If you move then either we or you can cancel your existing subscription. Existing plugins will continue to run in Classic mode. Some of them may already run in Create, it depends on how tightly they are tied into the IDE.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Build Amazing Things

Hello,

A few questions :
If I take out a licence for the new software, what happens to the current subscription? Is it automatically cancelled?

According to the FAQ, you can continue to work ‘the old way’ until the new interface is finalised. Is Livecode 10 actually included in the new package? Or is it a new software that will offer a few new features like automatic backup and AI?

Will current plug-ins such as Datagrid helper be able to be used with the new software (at least in ‘classic’ mode)?

Thanks.

Ludovic