Livecode Future

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Wed Jul 24 14:53:47 EDT 2024

Please drop a line to support so we can talk through your specific/individual question in more detail. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Build Amazing Things

On 24/07/2024, 18:47, "use-livecode on behalf of jbv via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com> on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

Hi list,

I am a bit lost as I am trying to figure out how I fit in the
new license plans.
I have built a couple of desktop apps years ago for 2 different
clients who use them in their business, with less than 20 users
in total. These apps make intensive use of LC server and I also
have 2 LC-hosting accounts.
I keep maintaining these apps with cosmetic changes once or twice
a year. Most of the time these modifications represent less than
1% or 2% of the code, but each time I need to recompile for
MacOS & Windows.
I use a license for MacOS and Windows which gets renewed every
year.

Therefore my question : how will I be able to continue in the
same way ?

Thanks,
jbv