Livecode Future

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Wed Jul 24 10:55:23 EDT 2024

Included or not, your company is paying for the platform as a whole, per user, per month and some of that revenue will be going to Power Apps.

The fact that you aren’t specifically choosing to subscribe to it is very disappointing. I won’t get into a whole argument here but that strikes me as monopolistic. Microsoft have been in trouble for this sort of thing in the past. Unfortunately we won’t have time to wait for some sort of antitrust case to catch up.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/

LiveCode: Build Amazing Things