Livecode Future

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Wed Jul 24 09:22:28 EDT 2024

Right - so your company has already recognized the value of being able to deploy custom apps to their employees and willingly pays a monthly per-user fee to do so. That vendor happens to be to Microsoft rather than LiveCode.

Our new platform provides more value than Power Apps and has had a great deal of investment in it. Unfortunately I can’t really help that your company has bought a solution from someone else. Trying to price our platform in a non-commercial way because you have something else installed would make it unviable for us. I suspect making the same suggestion that Microsoft should offer their platform for less would not be entertained by Microsoft either!

Drop me a line off list and lets have a chat about what we can do.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/

LiveCode: Build Amazing Things