Livecode Future

Heriberto Torrado htorrado at networkdreams.net
Tue Jul 23 20:00:24 EDT 2024

Hi Tom,

It appears that under this licensing model, developers creating
applications for internal company use—such as for a workforce of 100
employees—would still need to pay $15,520 even with the 30% discount
applied. I hope I've misunderstood, but upon receiving the email about
Livecode Create, I considered purchasing a license to permanently move
away from the outdated "Community" version (we have a lot of silicon
Macs). However, if I have to explain to my boss that each internal user
of the Livecode-built app would cost $155.2, she would likely suggest
investing that money in a Flutter course, Lazarus IDE or to develop a
web site.

Hery