LockLoc and grab

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jan 23 11:54:50 EST 2024

I’m suspecting now that he may be under the impression that the way to remove a control from a group is to drag it outside the group’s boundary. If so then this is not the case. The way I do it is I cut the control, click somewhere on the card, then paste the control again.

Alternatively you can download and use the exceptional utility revNavigator, which allows you to drag a control in the list it maintains onto or out of a group. It also makes reordering controls and groups very easy.

Bob S