Bug 23507 - LC Clipboard Polling Failure

Niggemann, Bernd Bernd.Niggemann at uni-wh.de
Wed Jan 17 04:02:25 EST 2024

Curry,

> Any progress to fix LC's Clipboard Polling Failure Bug?

I tried your code on MacOS Monterey using LC 9.6.11 and LC 10.0.0 DP-7.
I saw after a short time gibberish and at times empty clipboard content. No crash though.
I then changed to 'fullClipboardData' instead of 'ClipboardData' and that worked for without a hitch for minutes.

I realise that your main concern is Windows with crashes/freezes. But maybe that would help on Windows too.

Kind regards
Bernd