tsNetUploadSync()

scott at elementarysoftware.com scott at elementarysoftware.com
Wed Jan 3 02:58:24 EST 2024

Hello Matthias,

I realize it has been nearly a month since your very thorough and generous response to my question. Something came up a few hours after I posted the question that almost completely side-tracked my use of LiveCode for a bit. (I’m fine, just "life stuff” happening.) I apologize for the rude silence following your attempt to help me and I would like to follow up by saying that when I was able to return to LiveCode, the generosity and encouragement of your post helped me get back to poking around until I solved the problem… which turned out not to be an issue with tsNetUploadSync() but with tsNetGetSync() which I was also calling (for some mysterious reason) though I didn’t need to. (I also didn’t need to understand why tsNetGetSync() was failing! I could just remove the code.) I’m not sure why I had so much trouble isolating that problem and I hope that you didn’t spend too much time testing  tsNetUploadSync() on my behalf. Thank you for your help, Matthias.

--
Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)