Application disappears unexpectedly (goes into background)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jan 2 14:34:36 EST 2024

Nothing else comes to mind, except maybe a bug that was around a couple of
years ago. I can't remember exactly which app was involved, but if you had
a certain one installed there was a similar issue. I guess if you boot into
safe mode and see if the problem goes away, you may have the culprit app
installed. Wish I could remember which one it was.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com