sideloading updates to mobile

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Feb 29 15:09:44 EST 2024

You can't add or change anything inside the app bundle so downloaded files
have to go in specialFolderPath("documents"). Copy the originals from the
resources folder to the documents folder on first launch so you always have
a known file path location. Any file in documents will be overwritten with
the new download if the file name is the same.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On February 29, 2024 7:31:28 AM Mike Kerner via use-livecode