web

Sean Cole sean at pidigital.co.uk
Mon Feb 12 17:50:29 EST 2024

I'd been waiting since just before the pandemic started, 2019. Had a
meeting with the developers of the web platform early days (2015) and just
before they were about to abandon the old method of Web deployment using JS
for the the newer method in LC10. Paid 3 years of subscription for the
newer method on the promise it was 'just around the corner' but was still
unable to use it. Never got a refund - didn't bother chasing for one -
they've basically stolen mine and my client's money! I've been forced to
abandon my projects, income and business as a result. LC killed my company
and nearly killed me too - although they will never admit to it and will
seek to silence me. Good luck waiting for LC10 to be anywhere near ready
for stable use.
All the best
Sean

On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 at 19:14, Andreas Bergendal via use-livecode <