iOS App Crashing On Close

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 05:14:45 EDT 2024

Hello Dan and Mark,

Hmm, interesting, I cannot think of anything we changed from 10 DP-8 to 10
RC-1 that could have caused this on iOS. Is the app doing anything when it
is in the background (e.g. playing background audio or such)?

In any case, I think the best way to get this resolved is to send us the
crash log to see if we can symbolicate it and/or send us directly the
sample stack that exhibits the problem.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Thu, 8 Aug 2024 at 03:58, Mark Smith via use-livecode <