PDF Widget No Filled Forms

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Sep 28 11:14:54 EDT 2023

No big rush. I can open the form in a web browser if necessary. My idea was to have a Native Document Viewer like the document management app we currently use, but I am not using my app for that yet. I just generate filled forms for service at the moment. I will create a bug report with a sample stack and form. I should note that this form is the kind where it can be filled using Adobe Reader. For some reason, Adobe has 2 kinds of forms.

Bob S