PDF Widget No Filled Forms

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Sep 28 07:09:52 EDT 2023

Bob,

as a workaround you could create a temporary pdf file that is then displayed in the pdf widget.
You'll need the free tool PDFTK server with its fill-form option for this.  PDFTK server runs on macOS, Windows and some Linux versions.
PDFTK server is free  https://www.pdflabs.com

If you need it for iOS or Android you could use a web server to which you post the .fdf or xfdf data and the web server then runs pdftk server, creates the pdf and returns it back to the device.

Not as easy then just opening the .(x)fdf file, but at least a solution. ;)

Regards,
Matthias