Your scripts as a flowchart

Andreas Bergendal andreas.bergendal at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 18:23:07 EDT 2023

As long as you include all the script-only stacks in the analysis, they will be handled.
The tool will not look for behaviors and auto-include them. Every stack that has relevant code must be included manually in the project pane. If you have many SoSs, you can quickly add them all by adding the whole folder they are in.

How many handlers does the analysis find?

/Andreas