Your scripts as a flowchart

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 16:43:06 EDT 2023

I didn't change anything before generating, and the flow chart is literally
blank -- unless it:

1. scrolls invisibly
2. keeps returning the project name to the upper left while scrolling
3. has *at least* 30 screens' worth of blank space at the top?

On Sat, Sep 16, 2023 at 1:35 PM J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <