[[ ANN ]] New Enhancements Bundle v1.0.33 available

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Nov 15 15:55:27 EST 2023

I too have the My Livecode folder in Dropbox and here i was able to install with minor problems on LC 9.6.10 macOS.

I got 2 times a message that a stack was already in memory. After pressing purge the installation went on.

The only thing that was not installed was the radial slider. I had to manually add it using the extension builder.